Ok, so we haven’t been having many updates lately. So starting with this, we will have a few back to back posts to curb your techno appetite . Bet you’re wondering what in the world this little thing is…well for those of you that LOVE your controllers that are add-ons for your electronic gadgets like HDTVs, Xbox 360, ps3, Wii, or just a gaming PC, you may already know (or own one); this is a awesome, relatively cheap wireless keyboard/mouse combo to further enhance your PC enjoyment.
This is the features:
- ·Wireless(RF 2.4G) connection, smart & portable size
- · To enjoy PC Multi-media Entertainment at home
- Convenient & efficient for Conference, Presentation & lecturing
- To share large TV and projector screen
- Large PAD for handwrite
- Built-in lecture laser pointer
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Backlight function with a handheld keypad
- Support Window 7 / Vista / XP / 2000, Linux (Debian-3.1, Redhat-9.0, Ubuntu-8.10, Fedora-7.0 tested or above)
- Operation range: up to 30 meters
- Dimension: 151 x 59 x 13mm (approx.)
- Weight: 103g
With the Rii remote comes a USB cable, USB receiver, and of course the manual This remote comes equipped with a lithium-ion battery that has a standby time of 500-700 hours! It charges quicker and works longer. If you want to run it dead, it will more likely than not last you about a month before needing a charge. Also for those of you that either love teasing animals, or actually are looking to purchase a cool business one, this remote has a laser point on it!
I’m sure you’re wondering how much this sweet little box costs, right? Well, right now through Amazon it is ON SALE…was $65.00, and is now $35.00 USD. I own one, and have to admit it’s a pretty fun little gadget to have.