Over the years I have had many many phones ranging from the old Nextel brick shaped phones to palm iphone windows mobile and many others as well.
Recently my carrier had a promotion going on where I was able to get my hands on a Motorola Milestone [CDMA] and so I upgraded from my previous android device the HTC Hero.
Well its not a bad device and here is the pros and cons…
- Nice clear display
- decent battery life for a smart phone
- on screen and physical keyboard
- fast processor for a smart phone
- its android powered!
- Has a odd lip at the bottom
- no dedicated send / end buttons
- keys are one solid rubber piece would be nicer if separate
- buttons at bottom of screen are a bit to sensitive
Ok so overall I am pleased with this phone. It does have its minor issues but overall I would still recommend it over iPhone and Windows alternatives. Its ease of use and ability to be rooted in about 45 seconds using the universal root program and then you can use wifi tethering with the barnacle wifi tether app it is just a great device.