Alright if you are anything like me you really like to listen to music but I myself can not afford to buy enough songs to satisfy my diverse listening choices. Because of that I use Pandora… A lot….
So much in fact that my radio in my truck automatically connects to my phone and starts playing pandora by default and I dont even know what small business radio stations are around me in my area . As a result I run out of time on pandora quickly and I cant stand not being able to skip songs when one comes on I do not like. This post is to help those like me learn how to bypass the system and get no ads and skip as many times as your heart desires on multiple platforms including Windows computers, Android devices, and iPhones.
THIS POST IS IN NO WAY CONDONING THEFT OF MUSIC OR PIRACY. IT IS SIMPLY EDUCATIONAL TO SHOW HOW IT CAN BE DONE Finding The Best Forklift Train the Trainer Certification. WHAT YOU DO WITH THE KNOWLEDGE IS PURELY UP TO YOU AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS
First I am going to start off with the simplest and easiest one to do.
This one was extremely simple
Goto THIS SITE and download the Saver2 bundle
Once installed there will be a couple icons listed. To listen to pandora just click the Listen Only icon, log in, and enjoy. Simple as that. Your regular media controls will work so you can skip songs and pause while in the middle of what ever game you so desire to play!
This one is still fairly simple I will outline the steps below (this is for both phones and tablets)
- Uninstall current pandora client!
- Enable 3rd party installs by going to settings (on my device its under settings>more>security>Unknown sources
- Use your phone to browse to http://bit.ly/1mnk4aC
- Install and enjoy!
You use this client just like the one off the app store but it does not stop you from rapidly clicking the skip button to your hearts content! (although I would recommend some sort of self control)
This one requires you to jailbreak your iDevice. Don’t know how to do this? CLICK HERE be sure to read up on the risks and the proper way to perform the jailbreak and above all DO NOT PAY A WEBSITE TO DO IT!
- Jailbreak device
- Open cydia
- Click the “Manage” tab
- Select Sources and click edit on the top right
- Select add
- type in cydia.xsellize.com/ and press add source
- Follow directions on the screen to add
- Scroll down and click Xsellize
- Scroll down more and find “Pandora Skip hack”
Enjoy the tunes!
p.s. HOLY CRAP!!!! I MADE A INFORMATIVE POST!!!!No comments
Guess what we are still alive! I know it has been a long time since the last post but life happens and because of that I am coming out of the shadows to say that there is a lot going on and me and Dark are trying to put together a plan on how to bring TMS back and make it better than ever!
Till then enjoy a little portal music and stay tuned!
Ok so I do some phone repairs for various local people and one of them happens to be a Droid X2 digitizer. I don’t keep parts in stock and up till now I have never had a problem ordering parts and getting them in a fairly quick manor but then I ordered a digitizer from a ebay seller I have never bought from before. They had fairly good feedback up to this point but there were a couple issues but hey when you are selling hundreds of items your always gonna have an issue right?
I order the part on 10/16/12 and happily await its arrival meanwhile I also order a few sets of LED strips and a digitizer for a Blackberry as well (on 10/17/12 and 10/18/12) on the 10/22/12 the led’s and blackberry digitizer have arrived but the the x2 is still not here. I email the seller and this is what happens.
Subject: I haven’t received my item yet: mudslinger1224 sent a message about Motorola Droid X2 MB870 Digitizer Touch Screen (Type A, with Small LCD Connector #160759372269
Sent Date: Oct-23-12 09:14:57 PDT
there has been no update as to weather this item has shipped. The estimated delivery date was for yesterday and it is still not here. Can I get some sort of update please?
It takes them 7 hours to write out this reponse
We’re sorry for the delay. We did not mean to message you like this. Our shipment has not arrived and we do not know the arrival date for sure though it should be coming. If your willing to wait we will update you. If you do not feel you can wait, feel free to request a refund.
We thank you for your patience and we’re sorry for troubling you with .
eBay Customer Support has opened a case for you.The seller has until Oct 31, 2012 to respond. Oct 23, 2012 at 4:44 PM
HI, Dear Customer
We already forward your request to my manager, please give him a couple days to process it.Thank You– skystartrade
Sell did not have item in stock and never informed me. Waited over a week Seller: Oct-26-12 16:45
From: SST Parts [firstname.lastname@example.org]refund already sent, why negative? go eat shix
Some hackers out there have cracked open the level 0 bootloader security on the playstation 3. While this does not mean much for those who are using a stock ps3 it means quite a bit for the homebrew hacked firmware users out there. It as of right now means that the cat and mouse game is over for the currently modded systems because there is no firmware hole to patch. New released firmware versions can just be customized and signed for the modded systems and there is nothing that sony can do it. Now if only they could do that to the iPhone then I would be super happy!
Source: [wololo.net]No comments
ok so the site was down for a day or so and I just wanted to give a quick explanation as to why this happened
The data center we use was doing a migration into a bigger and better facility and sent me an email about the job a couple weeks ago. However I forgot to update the nameservers and ip’s with the new ones so when the migration occurred the domains didn’t know where to go.
Its all fixed now and the site has also been updated to fix any security flaws.
There may be some new features in the near future for TMS as well 😉
I have an x2 that I wanted to root because I am a control hog and want all the abilities my phone has to offer. Therefor I went searching for a method that worked and after working google half to death I found it courtesy of XDA
Here is a quote of the post (source post at the bottom)
This is the process I used it is slightly different than Dark’s and the original link. The standard warning applies here, NEITHER MYSELF NOR ANYONE ELSE IS RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE DOING THIS!
- You MUST have the ADB drivers for your phone installed which are obtained as part of the Android SDK.
- You MUST have USB Debugging enabled on your phone.
- You MUST have Superuser installed, which can be found on the Market.
- Download the following file (adb-fastboot.zip): LINK
- Download this file as well (root.zip): LINK
- Extract these zip files to a location that is easy to get to, the original instructions suggested making a Root folder in C:\, however it is really up to you. Just make sure all the files are extracted to the same folder.
- Get your phone into Fastboot mode, to do this:
- Shut the phone off.
- Hold down the Volume Down Button while pressing the Power Button.
- After the phone turns on you should see Fastboot at the top of the screen.
- Press the Volume Up Button to enter Fastboot mode. Your computer may need to install drivers if this is the first time you entered Fastboot mode, so let this happen BEFORE proceeding.
- Start a command prompt on your computer.
- Type the following commands:
- cd \<DIRECTORY> where <DIRECTORY> is the folder you created. If you created the Root folder in C:\ it would be cd \root.
- fastboot flash preinstall root.img
- fastboot reboot
- Wait for the phone to reboot, once it does so execute the following commands (in the command prompt you should still have open):
- adb shell
- On your phone you should see a prompt to Allow or Deny Superuser access, allow this. Then execute the following commands (in the command prompt you should still have open)
- mount -o rw,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk0p12 /system
- cp /preinstall/su /system/bin/su
- chmod 6755 /system/bin/su
As long as you follow those directions EXACTLY then you to can have all the rooted goodness your phone has to offer
[Source: XDA Developers]4 comments
Part 8 of my ford probe project!
Got the interior put back in!
Then came the fun stuff… Time to install the sound!
I went with some pioneer 6.5’s that I had laying around up front and then I had a set of pioneer 6×9’s in boxes that I put in the trunk so when I pop the trunk I can set them up and have a nice tailgate system!
I paired those with a pioneer cd player I had from my old car and a set of 12″ Powerbass subs and an 800 watt mono powerbass amp. I can shake the hell out of this car or turn it down and have just the right amount of bass
Pulled the interior out of both cars tonight…
Here is the 95 stripped…
As you can see the previous owners did not take to much care in the interior of the carNo comments
Got the dash back in
And got the bumper back on so I can drive it again!
Got the doors and fenders on (hood just sitting in place)
Right before I put the passenger side fender on
What my Shiftboot looked like prior to my fiance hand stitching a new one
Got the wires run for my power locks and windows because the car did not originally have them
I had to splice in all 20 wires into new door plugs so that it would work properly
Shot of the 9 wires routed up next to the firewall
All the wires sitting on the drivers side waiting to be patched into the ignition and 12v constant… Gotta install the power door lock relay also -.-
Ripped the Gray() Dash out and now its ready for me to put the black (with red stripe) dash from a 93 into it.. Gotta sell the airbag to make up some of the funds I have wasted
Tomorrow I try and finish up the wires and put the dash back together!No comments